its thanksgiving and I was miserable today. I had a hard time getting out of bed after sleeping for a legitimate 14 hours last night, and after i did get out of bed, I climbed back in and wept till I had no tears left. sometimes, I just need a cry day.
moving on, it is thanksgiving and my day did turn out for the better so i wanted to take a sec and remind myself that I am one lucky son of a gun to be here.
1. My iphone. I know, it seems a little silly… but because of my iphone i got to text my best friend and tell her to hurry home because I was having a bad day, I googled to see if starbucks was open (which they were!) I called my grandma back home and got to talk to her (Ive never been away from my grandparents on a holiday…and they mean a whole heck of a lot to me!) and I got to skype with my mom and my pups that I miss so much!
2. my sisters. they put up with my intense grump of a mood today. katie was her usual perky self who’s antics provided me with mass amounts of ways to put off my blues and angel, as usual prepared a killer feast and allowed me to play my ipod and have an obscene sing-a-long. I love my two sisters in crazy amounts. they are my entire backbone here, because I literally dont have many other people to turn to.
3. my job. I work for a grocery store that is only in eastern ontario that only sells overpriced organic and healthy foods. I absolutely adore it. I have the best co-workers ever and I have been working 6-14 days in a row and not thinking anything of it because I literally have no complaints. I’m getting paid to be in an excellent environment with amazing people.
4. my best friend. Sarah dropped everything and packed her life so I wouldnt be alone in the city. I obviously was not her only reason to come here, but I played a big part in it. she got to go back home this weekend to see her family and for a second, I half expected her to want to stay…but at 4pm today she showed up back in Ottawa, with a handful of leftovers and a smile on her face.
5. my bed. is that weird? I have a serious love for this thing. it welcomes me every night, its comfy…and it put up with my singing daughtry and michael buble under the covers all morning today. i jump on it, roll around on it, scream into it and serenade it day in and day out. my bed is legitimately my favourite place.
Theres plenty more to give thanks for today, obviously, but I could go on forever. I have the best friends and family ever (despite that everyone says that)
Ive been with Virgin Mobile for six years, and in that six years Ive probably gone through six phones :P But last October, I finally entered smartphone land and bought an HTC Wildfire S, super pumped!! Virgin Mobile is such a client friendly company, members get ffree stuff from NY fries, 25% off at H&M and discounts on crazy shows and concerts. Ive had backstage MMVA passes, tickets to Toronto movie premiers and random credits onto my phone - just for following them on twitter!
However, we all know deep down inside that iPhones are way better than androids - even I admit that!!!
My brother in law and big sister are upgrading to iPhones on the Rogers network this weekend and asked if I wanted to as well, for $40! The plan is only $15 more than what im paying right now… for an iphone!!
So! Help a brother out, what would you do? same ole android on the virgin mobile network, or new iPhone on Rogers?! Discuss.